J. Johnson Foundation Group-NFP™

J. Johnson Foundation Group-NFP™

Faith. Scholarship. Ethics. Life. ™

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQLog inRegisteri-Shoppe™

Share | 

J. Johnson Foundation Group-NFP™ Sponsorship (and Easy Access Shopping)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JFoundation™ Admin
(J.J.) Administrator

Location : ::::::: ::::::: :::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: :::::::: The Goode Earth™ :::::::: ::::::: ::::::: ::::: ::::: :::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: JFoundation™ ::::::::::OnlineCliniqueForum™ ::::::::::OnlineAlchemieForum™::::::::::

PostSubject: J. Johnson Foundation Group-NFP™ Sponsorship (and Easy Access Shopping)   Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:08 am

J. Johnson Foundation Group-NFP™ Sponsorship (and Easy Access Shopping) Info

Thank you for helping to make JFoundation™ a unique online information resource. Please show your support for our continued success by making a purchase at our (secure, Amazon powered) Health & Beauty Depot/online i-Shoppe™ (our current health and wellness literature titles include, 'Goddess Hair & Skin Recipe Book' by Jane Johnson and 'Emperor Hair & Skin Recipe Book' by Jane Johnson (avail @ Borders.com and Amazon.com), and/or making a (future) donation to our Educational Fund (coming soon) and becoming an active sponsor of this online community through (Free) Membership.

Thanks,
Jan
-----------------------------------------

i-Shoppe™
(click i-Shoppe™ (above) to link to store)
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onlinecliniqueforum.forumotion.com

J. Johnson Foundation Group-NFP™ Sponsorship (and Easy Access Shopping)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1